1. Sea trial, scan engines ECM and record all performance data available, evaluate problems or verify repairs. Complete pre-purchase mechanical and boat surveys are a must, please call for an estimate. Minimum charge $250.00.
2. Annual trailer maintenance to keep your trailer in roadworthy condition. Check lighting, wiring harness, check suspension, frame, axle(s), bunks or rollers for rust or cracks, check seals, check wheel bearings for rust, play or noise. Adjust brakes, check and top off brake actuator, lube hitch and winch, check brake breakaway and safety chains, check tire condition, air pressure, and remove, grease and replace lug nuts. Single axle trailers $65.00, dual axle trailers $85.00, triple axle trailers $105.00. Complete trailer repairs, brakes, lights, tires and wheels, tongue jacks, winches, axles, suspension, bunk and roller repairs and more. Repairs are $100.00 per hour.
3. Don’t have a trailer? Use any public boat ramp on Kent Island and we will haul your boat up to 27′ on our trailer for repairs for service at our shop for only $250.00 round trip. Captain services are an additional $99.00 per hour. Have a trailer but nothing to pull it with? Kent Island Marine will pick up your boat on it’s roadworthy and legally tagged trailer from your home on Kent Island, service it and return it to your home for only $95.00.
4. Road service on Kent Island is only $50.00 per visit. Off Kent Island, $100.00 per hour travel time each way.
5. BAD GAS! Ask me about today’s Ethanol Gasoline and how to protect your boat from the damage water, old, phase separated and stale fuel can do to your boat’s engine, fuel system and tank. Change fuel filter $15.00 plus parts. For boats with old, phase separated or stale fuel, we now offer fuel pump out and disposal that is legal, safe and environmentally friendly. We at Kent Island Marine are proud to be a Maryland Clean Marina. Call for pricing! Add a new fuel filter or replace an outdated one for as little as $95.00 installed! Mercury Marine Ethanol FAQ
6. Electronics and accessories installation; depth/fish finders, stereos, VHF radios, GPS, radar, lighting, antennas, electric winches, auto pilots and much more. Rod holders, outriggers, bimini and T-Tops, hand rails and deck hardware installed. Installed or replaced at $100.00 per hour.
7. Complete bottom painting service starting at $14.00 per foot, paint and zincs extra. Heavy growth or barnacles removal will be at $100.00 per hour. Complete washing, compound/wax and detailing services will help you keep your boat fresh and sparkling clean. Please call for a quote.
8. Kent Island Marine is your local engine repower center. We are a Quicksilver dealer and repower using brand new and remanufactured Mercruiser Marine Engines with Mercruiser warranty or Jasper Remanufactured Marine Engines with 24 month unlimited hour warranty. Jasper Yamaha and Mercury 2 and 4 stroke powerheads are available for most 4 and V6 outboards. We are your complete repower center and are authorized dealers for what we sell and install. Call for a quote.
9. We offer in the water towing anywhere in the Annapolis or Kent Island areas at $200.00 per hour. This includes a two man crew for the safe handling of your boat. The rate begins from the time we leave our dock in Crab Alley until we return to our dock in Crab Alley.