Attention Inboard/Outboard customers. Kent Island Marine will not be responsible for any boat freezing left after November 1st. Once your boat arrives it will be serviced in turn. The customer bears all freeze damage risk until KIM fully winterizes the boat as instructed in the work order.
1. Winterize most outboard motors. Run on ethanol free fuel, flush, fog, drain fuel from fuel system including carburetors or VST, grease and lube as required, spray with anti-corrosive and disconnect battery, 2 and 3 cylinder $110.00, 4 cylinder $150.00, 6 cylinder $175.00 and 8 cylinder $200.00. Mercury Verado, Honda V6 and V8 $250.00. Small engines under 50 HP are at $100.00 per hour.
2. Winterize most gas inboard or inboard/outboard engines. Run on ethanol free fuel, flush, fog, drain block, manifolds and risers, check antifreeze where applicable, spray with anti-corrosive, check fluids, disconnect battery, grease and lube as required $200.00. Anti-freeze not included.
3. Winterize most fresh water systems with hot water heater at $99.00 per hour. Antifreeze not included.
4. Winterize most heads, wash downs, bait wells, A/C or shower sumps as low as $25.00.
5. Shrink wrap for as little as $12.00 per foot up to 20’. For larger boats please call for a quote! Doors, mildew bags and padding are additional. For complete shrink wrap pricing please go to shrink wrap on the service menu bar. Shrink wrap removal and disposal is only $50.00.
6. Winterize most gas generators $90.00. Tune up, change spark plugs, check AC and DC output, change oil and filter. Parts included $145.00. Oil change and filter only $95.00 parts included.