* All road service on Kent Island are $50.00 per visit.
1. Lower unit fluid change and grease on Mercruiser, Volvo and OMC I/O $150.00, dual propellers $190.00, some Volvo DP drives (requires full synthetic fluid) are $225.00. This service includes propeller removal to inspect hub and seal. Install kit, fluids and grease are included.
2. Oil change with filter for most gas inboard and inboard/outboard engines. $160.00 Parts are included. Full synthetic oil change $180.00.
3. Tune up most gas inboard and inboard/outboard engines, includes check timing, fuel pressure, rotor, distributor cap, idle, mixture, change spark plugs (parts not included), grease or lube of all moving parts, check and adjust all fan belts, check hoses, check for fluid leaks, check water pumps, check all fluids and spray with anti-corrosive at $99.00 per hour. Additional repairs are at $100.00 per hour and parts are not included. ECM computer scan $50.00
4. Remove and replace most propellers on inboard/outboard inspect hub and grease $50.00. Dual propeller stern drives $75.00 and inboard propellers from $100.00 per hour. Reconditioning is available with a fast turnaround! New props and hub kits are available for most applications.
5. Charge battery, check water if required, clean terminals and check charging system 45.00.
6. Major and minor mechanical repairs; manifolds, cooling systems, thru hulls, carburetors, fuel injection service and injector cleaning, distributors, starters, alternators, cylinder heads, bilge pumps, belts and hoses, raw and fresh water pumps, engine alignment, steering systems, inboard transmission and stern drive repairs are at $100.00 per hour plus parts.
7. Winterize most gas inboard or inboard/outboard engines. Run on ethanol free fuel, flush, fog, drain block, manifolds and risers, check antifreeze where applicable, spray with anti-corrosive, check fluids, disconnect battery, grease and lube as required $200.00. Anti-freeze not included.
8. Spring commissioning, charge battery, clean terminals, check alternator, check all systems for proper operation, start engine and run up to operating temperature, check through hulls, all hoses, fuel lines, clamps, all fluids, all belts, all lights, horn, wipers, bilge pump(s), other accessories and grease and lube. Check fuel quality and for water content. I/O and Inboard engines $175. Add $85.00 per additional engine. Boats with water system, A/C, head are at $100.00 per hour.
9. Annual stern drive service to keep your Mercruiser Alpha, Bravo or Volvo SX, DP drive in top condition. Remove drive, inspect and lube u-joints, gimbal bearing, and coupler, remove prop(s) and grease shaft, inspect all bellows, water and oil hoses and shift cable. Top off trim pump fluid, check trim limiter and gauge for proper operation, check engine alignment, change gear lube and reinstall using new seals, o rings and gaskets. $275.00 Zincs are available for an additional charge. All drive repairs are at $100.00 per hour plus parts. All Volvo DP add 35.00 for synthetic gear lube.
10. Manifold failure is the number one cause of catastrophic engine failure. Manifolds generally last from 5 to 10 years depending on the water conditions, care during storage, use, gasket failure and good old rust! Manifolds should be replaced as part of your routine scheduled maintenance rather than waiting for a failure. A set of most manifolds installed are $800-2000.00. A new engine or valve job could cost you many thousands. If your manifolds are aging or have evidence of rust, leaking gaskets or cracks please give us a call for a free estimate. Labor performed at $100.00 per hour. We sell genuine Mercruiser, Volvo, Sierra, Osco and Barr manifolds, riser, elbows and spacers.